A new school year is quickly approaching, and so much is already going through my mind. Well, in reality, my mind never truly stops thinking about school, which drives my husband absolutely crazy.
I am a teacher in WA state. I will be teaching Kindergarten again this school year. Yay! I have been teaching since 1997 but K since 2001, so it really is all I know anymore. So hopefully I won't be asked to move to another grade level.
I was asked recently if I had a blog or website. Nope. So, here we go.
I have been asked a lot of questions from people how I do certain things and never have time to explain adequately. Hopefully, this blog will give a little glimpse inside my classroom. So, if you stop by, "Welcome! I am so glad you came."
I will plan to share my class set-up, reading stations, math stations, and general tech info. Yes, I use a lot of technology. We are a one-to-one school. Each student has a Microsoft Surface. My K students are doing everything from interactive stations, Pixie journals, to OneNote responses. I am always changing how I do things, so will let you share my journey.
I am a teacher in WA state. I will be teaching Kindergarten again this school year. Yay! I have been teaching since 1997 but K since 2001, so it really is all I know anymore. So hopefully I won't be asked to move to another grade level.
I was asked recently if I had a blog or website. Nope. So, here we go.
I have been asked a lot of questions from people how I do certain things and never have time to explain adequately. Hopefully, this blog will give a little glimpse inside my classroom. So, if you stop by, "Welcome! I am so glad you came."
I will plan to share my class set-up, reading stations, math stations, and general tech info. Yes, I use a lot of technology. We are a one-to-one school. Each student has a Microsoft Surface. My K students are doing everything from interactive stations, Pixie journals, to OneNote responses. I am always changing how I do things, so will let you share my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment